Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, April 23, 2012

Have A Cow! And, Milk It, Too!


"Kids, Kows And Kud"! “Have A Cow And Milk It, Too”! What? Well, I just had a cow and I’m gonna milk it, too, for all it’s worth. What? Let’s just say we reached a major milestone in our house and I was so freaked out. So I want all you parents who ever worried about your kids’ major milestones like walking or talking or driving by themselves or doing a singing video or a date. You know? All the firsts. Growing up! Awww… I’m milkin’ this cow. That's right! You feelin’ for me? Can I get some cookies with that milk, people? You’ve been there.  Thank God for prayer, parents!  Am I right? Oh, well. Just chewin' the cud with ya!  You know, Things are always moo-ving in family...in life.  You can either moo-ve over and watch.  Or Moo-ve right along with it.  PIMPLOL.  MIlkin' it!!!    Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment