Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, April 20, 2012

Green Around The Gills Or Green Around The Bills! Going Green? Nah!

Going Green?  Nah! Just seeing green! And, feelin’ rich, finally. Nah! Not rich with green cash. Green grass. This rain has made the grass grow rich and green. Think I’ll sit out in my rose mic garden with my cash out until it starts raining again today. What? Maybe the cash will turn green and I’ll grow rich.  PIMP LOL. Worse scenario? I turn green and my cash grows rich? Either way. I’m singin’ in the rain with my cash, later. Now, that’s livin’ rich! Now, I know my life is def not one to be envied with all the “stuff” wrong with me, but I’m alive and it’s gonna rain again! And, that’s what's right with me. Mostly seeing God in everything. His riches. Green with envy? PIMPLOL. Have a rich day. See Him in the everyday...  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment