Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Show Some Kind Instead Of Behind! Mercy, Merci'!

Dis girl’s position on life! Choose a kind disposition over a “behind” disposition! What?  Yep! Mercy, merci’!  My girl and I were talking about language classes and taking Japanese on her computer. I was telling her I used to take a French class and my name was Odette!  We were also speaking about forgiveness.  So, of course, the two subjects just seemed to blend in my head.  You know?  Always on and li’l off…ONff!  Anyways, whatever position you find yourself in today, your disposition reveals the true position of your heart and butt!  No matter the position of your wallet or hurts or health, don’t “diss”! Choose the position of mercy, love & kindness. Then your disposition won’t be a “dissed” position. Oh no!  Dismiss that dissed thought or you may miss out! Anyways, dis girl’s position is to CHOOSE a kind disposition over a “behind” disposition.  If I’m strange for forgiving someone and movin’ on, then forgive me. And, just move on! Tis good for us to forgive even if it hasn’t been asked of us. And, guess what? God has forgiven me. What? Shocking! And, He keeps forgiving me. And, He keeps moving…on and on… Just sayin’.  I might be strange, but I’m not a stranger to mercy, merci!  Mercy me, no! No diss!  Just position of mercy! Merci’! Dat’s all dis girl, Odette, has got to say!


Well, one last thing ‘bout forgiveness and mercy is summed in my statement and rap:


If what you heard about someone or a situation seems just not right and not like them at all?  Then remember this rap before you, too, give them a bad rap:




The Li’l Birdie Told Ya So


If what you jus’ heard seems too absurd
Go to the right li’l bird to get the right li’l word
Fly to the source and you’ll stay the course
Make the right choice and you’ll hear the right voice
The li’l birdie told ya so
The li’l birdie told ya so


That’s a wrap!  And, that’s a rap!  Merci’!   Show some kind, not some behind!  Rise to the occasion of getting on your knees! To forigve and to be forgvien.  Have a great Good Friday and Easter.  Thanks for rising to the occasion of loving me unconditionally.  Stop by our Easter blues song.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tg5EUSwp4L0   Odette

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy, I loved your comment here that came in my email. But, where did it go? Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words of unequivocal wisdom Tracy!
    You're right in encouraging that we apologize first even if we've done nothing to warrant it.
    I have learned that forgiveness releases emotional as well as spiritual toxicity & removes the enemy's foothold.
    Fine job yet again & nothin' basic about this finely tuned message..;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Joy. I love your visits and words.

    ReplyDelete