Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, April 9, 2012

CHROME OR MERCUROCHROME?

CHROME OR MERCUROCHROME?  That is the question!  Me?  I'm tossing out the Mercurochrome and bossing in the Chrome! It's boss! Took a shine to that Chrome. Its way more polished than that “other” instrument panel! With Chrome, I won’t be needing the Mercurochrome anymore to put on all my “other” web browser wounds, i.e.! PIMP LOL. Internet Explorer, that is (i.e.). Think I’ll change the name to Goggle Chrome cuz I’m flyin’ now. Maybe just Chrome. Chrome instead of Mercurochrome! Talk about lickin' your wounds. Ready for battle! Oh! And, what song did I think of for this story? Mama don't take my Kodachrome! Of course. Have a polished day!     Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment