Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Squeals On Wheels! "Live" Music, Dead Meat"!

SQUEALS On WHEELS "Live Music, Dead Meat!
“Squeals On Wheels”! Our motto is “Live” Music, Dead Meat!"  It’s my newest idea.  We cook the pork ribs and pulled pork at home with my homemade BBQ sauce.  Then pack it up and sell it ‘round the neighborhood right  ‘round mealtime. Course, we’ll have our “live” music coming out the speakers along with some other intermittent pig squeals. Hence, the squeals on wheels. Meaning, food and our music and pig sounds.  You won’t be dead meat if you hear our truck driving thru your neighborhood and save your wife from cooking an your kids from starvation!  No more squeals comin’ from your house with “Squeals On Wheels”! “Live Music, Dead Meat”!  Oh!  Did you see the actual squeals on the wheel? PIMP LOL. What could be better than food and a concert delivered!  What a deal!  What a squeal!  Oh!  Might even throw a lil bit of ribbing out there with our ribs. You know? My homemade jokes and my homemade ribs. And, some hamming it  up with your ham!  Pig out on both.  Oh!  The music's homemade, too!  But, just bare bones on that.  It's a small vehicle.   My horn would go oink oink!  Guess that'd be another squeal on a wheel!  We got us a "Meat Wagon" AND a "Beat Wagon"! PIMP LOL.  Have a fun day.  Guess you could sing...and the beat goes on.  And, the meat goes on!          Trace

1 comment:

  1. Very Cool We Eat About 5:30 I Want Music, And Ribbs LOL Donna. I do like the truck.

    ReplyDelete