Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, April 16, 2012

Covering Your Butt!


COVER YO BUTT! So, I saw a commercial for this tube top thing you wear ‘round your waist under or over your shirt so when you bend over you’re covered! Covers your butt, literally. They called ‘em Trendy Tops. Least they coulda been more creative and called 'em Trendy Bendy Tops. What? I came up with this idea ages ago only I called ’em “Buttops”: “Tops To Cover Your Buttocks!” Course mine were more like decorative wrap tops, but still! Guess this is 1 case where I didn’t have my butt covered! Shoulda, woulda, coulda! Hope this cracks you up! PIMP LOL. For me? Best way I cover my butt? Pray 'bout everything! Cover yo butt. Pray. Trace

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Cover yo butt. You have a way of covering all angles and helping us see God in everyday craziness. Thank you for that.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete