Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Whoopie Dippity Do!

"WHOOPIE DIPPITY DO"! So, “whoopie do” went out with “Dippity Do” and got replaced with “whatever” and whatever hair gel you can find…like “Bedheads”. What do I use? Whatever! Have a fun evening doing whatever you dippity do! You will notice there isn’t an exclamation after that last whatever followed by a capital Y. No, I wasn’t calling you a dippity do. Whatever! I’ll be taking this head to the bed later and I’m sure I’ll have a bedhead in the morning. NOW, you can say whoopie do! Love you guys much.   When I get to the point of saying "whatever" or "whoopie do"?   I know it time for me to pray.  Jus' sayin'!  Oh! Don't know if anyone got the obscure meaning of the lipstick on my hand?  Means kiss my hand, not my butt.  PIMP LOL.  Whoopie do!  Trace

1 comment: