Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, April 29, 2012

I'd Rather Be Rocked Than Stoned, Any Day!

STONED or ROCKED? Ever been stoned? No! Not that kind of stoned! But, yes, I admit I have. Pleased to say, I conquered it years ago, along with other giant habits, by God’s grace. Yep! I stoned a lot of giants! PIMP LOL. You know? David and Goliath? Anyway, I was talking about the rock kind of being stoned. Having rocks thrown at you. Judgment stones. By others who would not want rocks thrown at them. Besides? Those kinds of stones can crush us or even break those who are close. Those who have a window to the real truth, to our soul, leaving sharp edges and broken pieces on everyone around. Still, there are those who help remove some of the stones that have been thrown. To those in my life? Thank you. You’ve rocked my life. PIMP LOL. Next time you wanna throw a stone? Throw a rock. THE Rock! He will not crush you with judgment, but rush you with love. Now, that is some graceful throwing! Some graceful stoning! Some graceful Rocking! I’ll end this by saying just this: I’d rather be rocked than stoned!  By grace I’m here, Trace

1 comment:

  1. You totally rock. Love these blogs. You help my every day.

    John

    ReplyDelete