Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Terminatored! Traces Of Trace!


“Traces of Trace”! Today’s b’log is just a compilation of my homemade humor quotes for this week. Been working on a couple songs but I got “Terminator”ed! PIMPLOL. But, I needed a break anyways. The photo is, of course, “The Terminator” made of metal and screws and brought back from China by our Son, Nathan. He resides in our music room and keeps us in line. His fave music? Why heavy metal, of course. But he is getting used to all styles. As that is what we play. A mixture. So, here’s a mixture of my thoughts this week and my  Terminator story.  Traces of Trace...  Stop by.  I'll be back!  You know you just said that like Arnold Schwarzenegger


 “Traces of Trace” 

“Sticky, Stinky & Stingy”! A true friend will surely help you out of a sticky situation by…umm…sticking together. A true friend will not turn their nose up at you if you’re stinky…inside or out. Though, in both cases, a true friend may suggest you clean up your act by not being stingy with the cleaning of the stinky and the sticky. So true, friends… 



So, how did the actor “Rip Torn” sign his name after he had a nervous breakdown from split personality? "Sincerely Ripped, but not Torn". PIMP LOL. What? No. No breakdown here. But, we’ve all been there. We’ve all had breakdowns. We get ripped, almost torn. Even feel like splitting from life. But, before you are torn to pieces, take your rips and tears to the King of repairs. He’ll break it down for ya. And, put it back together. Now, get going. Break it down! 



Oxymoron statement of the day: “Don’t Be Jumpy About Jumpin’ In”! What? I used to jump right in with both feet to do anything to serve, to help, to figure stuff out! Now? I am jumpy about it. PIMP LOL. What? Don’t jump on me! God gives the grace. I give the Trace. That’s all I can do. Well, I can give the Trace, with grace. Have a grace-filled, graceful, grace-felt day. Don't be "defeeted"! Jump right in & don’t be jumpy about it. And, don’t jump on someone. Grace someone. 


To combine all my thoughts? Here's a trace of all the Traces: Don't terminator someone.  Or be stinky or stingy.  Stick with someone no matter how jumpy they get.  Jump in with both feet and grace someone.  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment