Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

"VINTAGE VESTIGE OF VIRTUE: HONESTY"! HONESTLY!


"VINTAGE VESTIGE OF VIRTUES: HONESTY"!




 Honestly, is there such a thing as honesty, any more? I always thought it was so very important, right? Oh well. I always seem to think everyone wears fingerless gloves & their feelings on their sleeves alongside honesty in the heart. WHAT! They don’t? Well, anyways, it shows when we’re not honest. We see it with our heart. Honestly! So, here’s a definition of honesty: moral character that displays virtues such as integrity, truthfulness, and straightforwardness! You know? Being real, authentic, legit! Accountable! Faithful! Reliable! Believable. You get it. My way of remembering this is the word V E S T I G E because vestige means a trace of something that no longer exists.



V = virtuous

E = ethical

S = straightforwardness

T = transparent truthfulness

I = impressive (as in humbling respect)

G = genuine

E = excellent





...just a trace of Trace! PIMP LO

What's the perfect song for this one?  Ummm...Honesty by Billie Joel!  it even talks about waring your feelings and honesty on your sleeves just like my photo. Take a listen.  Click here to hear "Honesty by Billie Joe"! 

2 comments:

  1. You honestly are an artist at this.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. This is good.

    I like all your blogs. Just hearing your music and I am impressed.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete