Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Acronym Acrobatics!

What's the photo of? 1st job and 1st mic! I used to input cracked & scrapped tile info into documents. Heat tiles for the Shuttles. Also used to input into this mic. Still try to. Here's the rest of the story: ACRONYM ACROBATICS! With Discovery's final flight, I was reminiscing a li'l about my time w/ Rockwell & Lockheed. Started out on tile, then editing & typing, then running DOD OMI development. I developed Security stickers to use on disks, etc. & worked with an amazing team. Thought I'd share where & what I did in acronyms cuz we used alot of those in our documentation. Call it my acronym acrobatics! My days & nights at KSC started out in OMD doing OMI in the VAB, then DOD in the OSF, MSF, MSB & OPF! OMG! Wow! No, that's not an acronym. Just wow. Thankful for that time. Remember, scraps make good memories & some are still useful. Like MIC. No, that's not an acronym. My microphone. Sure wish I could remember more about these times, but my big seizure wiped alot of these years completely out! Yes, I'm just a scrap, too, but useful! I have much hope! Oh scrap! I almost forgot... My 1st sound board, too.  PIMP LOL!    Trace

1 comment:

  1. Cool! You have had a life, girl. And, you still got music for the world. Praying you get out there.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete