Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, April 20, 2012

Poster Child! Ooh Ooh, child!


"POSTER Boaster CHILD"! This post…err…poster…is…umm…my “Poster Child For _______? Fill in the post…err… PIMP LOL! What? Well, havin’ one of those days where you feel like a poster child for nothin’! So, it’s time to quit the pity and get down to the nitty gritty. You guys know how I love to make artwork and music to match my posts and post…errs, right? So, I decided I am the Poster Child For Posters! PIMP LOL. What say you? We all have something OTHERS can boast about us. We all have something we're good at.  Even, it's its just being you. Find your inner poster child. Let your boast be of others and of God. Be a poster boaster child! Oh! And, what song came in mind on this post? “Ooh, Ooh Child”, of course, by the Five Stairsteps. Ooooh ooh, child, you will def like it. Trace http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yrotsEzgEpg

No comments:

Post a Comment