Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Don’t Skirt The Issue! Dress For Success! Dress for Usefulness!


So, I decided to use my fave skirt that I can’t wear anymore for a stool cover in my parlor. Just because you can’t use something the way it once was intended, doesn’t mean you can’t find another way! When usefulness is used up, use your head and get down. With creativity. Using it either way does the same thing. They both cover seats PIMP LOL. What? I like to get the most out of my things. Not hide them away. I often use clothes or hats or scarfs to decorate! One photo here in this collage if the skirt covering a seat and a jean pillow I made out of an old pair of jeans I can’t wear anymore. The other is a black decorative barrette I use for a decoration on my jeans or my hats. Finding other uses for things is useful and You’sful.  It tells a li’l about yourself. What you is full of ! PIMP LOL. I am just a drawer of ideas. Drawer your own conclusion! You already know what I’m full of.  Have a useful weekend.  Cuz you is you’sful…full of what you is all about!  That’s what I’m talking ‘bout!  Now, get dressed! For success! And, don’t skirt the issue!   Trace  

No comments:

Post a Comment