Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, April 28, 2012

In The Money?

Good news, guys! I'm in the money! No! Really! I'm IN the money. You know you just sang that! So! A picture is worth umm...$500 smackers? But! A smile or a song? Priceless! Plus 1 smacker! Jus' sayin'! PIMPLOL. Oh! And, you, too, can be IN the money. It's just a few photo edits away. I can make it happen. For a price! What? It'll only cost you a smacker or a smile! Or a song! There's only one real thing that's free. And, that's The Good News! Someone said diamond are a girl's best friend. I'd have to say, for me? Health would be my best friend! Money and diamonds and all that material stuff is good, but health...or even a li'l glimpse of health...can make you feel rich!!! But, above all? It's God! Have a rich day all. And, you'll get more out of it, if you're not in it for the money! Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment