Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

WoRRIeR or WaRRIoR? Vowel to be consonant!



WoRRIeR or WaRRIoR? Vowels or consonants? If you’re too much of a worrier, always trying to watch your P’s and Q’s, try watching your O’s and E’s. What? Turn that WoRRIeR into a WaRRIoR! Life’s not a consonant battle if you have the right weapons. It’s not so much the P’s and Q’s. It’s the O’s and E’s! And, the H’s and P’s. As in, H O P E! Put on the full armor of God. Be a warrior! Fight the worries not the worrier! "Vow"el to have a day of consonant joy. Stop by my wall for my other stories & my girl’s 1st singing vid. Show her some TLC. Time, like & comments. PIMP LOL. That will bring me consonant hope & I "vow"el to be grateful. The photo? Hope in action. That’s one of my ways to be a warrior instead of a worrier! And, I vowel to be consonant at it. Trace the WaRRIoR

No comments:

Post a Comment