Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, April 16, 2012

Caution: Caucasian Cactus Carcass Caucus

 “The Occasion Of  Shaving And Tanning”. CAUTION: They’ll be no caucus to discuss the occasion of this Caucasian’s carcass looking like a cactus! What? I cautioned you. My skin is so white and prickly that I’m draggin’this Caucasian cactus looking carcass to shave and sun. CAUTION: this Caucasian cactus looking carcass says have a fun sun day. After all, the sun covers a multitude of skins. Shave some cactus off your skin AND your tongue. Smile quickly, it’ll stop the prickly. There’ll be no caucus on that subject. It’s a proven winner. Prove you’re a winner! Shave. Oh! And, the photograph is an antique steam powered shaver. It’s a li’l rusty at shaving, just like me. And, it’s powered by steam. Don’t you be. Powered by steam, I mean.  My power?  You guys all know my power comes from God.  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment