Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hue Are you?

Hue Are You?  We try so hard to match the hues on our lips to the shoes and the clips.  But the real colorful question is: does the holler of our walk match the color of our talk? Guess I could say the holler of our talk, too.  PIMP LOL.  Does your talk holla, or your walk holla?  Hue are you?  Concerned about the spikes or concerned about the likes?  Yikes!  Holler at me! Oh! And, the name of my shoes? Sweet Salvation! The words coming off my lips? Sweet Salvation!  No matter what kind of color the day is.  How 'bout hue? Holler at me! Well, talk to me! I don't like hollerin'! PIMP LOL! If you click on the photo, you can see that my shoes really are Sweet Salvations! Saweet! Trace

3 comments:

  1. Woow!
    I'm luvin' the purpley tones here Ms. Tracy!
    0r..is it the tones in the tunes by Deep Purple that I'm likin'?
    Whatevah...
    Salvation is sweet! Fruit ah da lips.
    Have a grape day!
    God bless hue!
    ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!
    My comments show up 3 hours earlier on blogs!
    It's 1:15pm here.
    What! evah...:))

    ReplyDelete