Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Thoughts, Words And Word of mouth! Word!

Just A Thought… Gas prices are so high and it has trickled down to everything. I’d like to hear your thoughts on that, but I can’t afford them. They used to go for a penny. Now, they are a quarter. At least, with that, you can call someone who cares. You can give me your 2 cents so I can save up for some thoughts. Thoughtful is good. Have a day filled with thoughts. Better than full of something else. Hope your day is a gas. Call someone…care. Just a thought. Just my 2 cents Get filled up! Gas can be good! PIMP LOL. Again, just a thought. Just my 2 cents. 

Just a word about gossip and word of mouth! Word of mouth can grow a business, a church, a club, a team, a band or a person. Word of mouth can spread the word or spread the turd. Word! PIMP LOL. Either way, we grow. Jus’ one stinks more than the other. Spread the word! Not the gossip! What? Did you think I would say turd again? Not a chance. Word! 

Another word about words. Sometimes, writing words that your lips cannot seem to articulate speaks more loud & clear than anything you could ever speak. Silence can speak very loudly, too, & actions can speak even louder than words or silence. Especially when the actions & words aren’t in harmony. But, music speaks loudest of all. It is writing, action & words…all sung in harmony & heard by the ears & hearts of all who hear, breaking thru the silence. Oh! And, words roll off the fingertips before they roll off the singers lips! PIMP LOL! Just givin’ props to writers. Word!   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment