Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, June 15, 2012

25th Anniversary

25th ANNIVERSARY! Yes, this week, Sam and I have been educated in the School of Marriage for 25 years with a degree in Science and Divinity. What? Marriage IS a Science and def requires divine intervention. And, yes! I certainly was married at age 13! You do the Math. I’ll stick with History, Music and Creative Writing! My scholarly advice? Umm…keep studying the books. And the Good Book. Keep doing the “home”work. Hold her books every once in a while, walk her to class, def talk shop and take classes HE likes. Even if you don’t. Oh! And, most important? Go to the same school. It’s the letter of the law. You might actually run into each other. Have we gotten our A.M. Degree? Associates of marriage? Umm…yes! But, tore it up and started again. A million times. Sometimes we def didn’t want to associate in our marriage. But, here we are… Still married, still studying, still learning, still associating, still thankful... The photo? 25 years ago on the right and last year on the left. Umm..guess you could say: after and before! What? I gotta be different!  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment