Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, June 17, 2012

"Licks, locks, lacks and luck! It's getting hot in the kitchen!

"Licks, locks, lacks, luck! It's getting hot in the kitchen!" What? Well, this morning, I was singing in the audience at church today and I realized that being sick and resting and not singing on stage a couple times a week the past 6 months is hurting me a bit.  Rest is good, but time to get moving.  I've gained 10 pounds, which I needed.  What does this have to do with the kitchen and cooking? Well, my licks are lacking, my jaws are locking and its not about lucking out when it comes to music! You just gotta practice your chops and your licks. In and out of the kitchen. PIMP LOL.  Have a fun day all! I am def getting back to recording and singing right away. Cookin'!!! Have a fun day! Cook somethin' up.  It's time to sizzle again!     Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment