Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Message on Mess Age! A Wake-up Call!


"MESS AGE & MESSAGES!” Say what? So, what’s my “mess age”? You know? What age did I finally realize I had made a mess of my life? 21. My wake-up call age! The same age I knew God was for real. Same age I cleaned up that mess with His help. Guess you could say that I def got the message that night. I listened and did something. So, that’s my mess age. And my message! Whatever the age? Listen! Then do something! And, guess what? I still find messes at other ages in my life. Lots of mess ages which require lots of messages. Lots of wake-up calls. I try to listen and do something ‘bout them. Instead of putting God on call waiting. And, sleeping through them. Well, that’s my message on mess ages. Have a fun day! Try not to make too big of a mess! PIMP LOL. And, yes I will try to rest today since I am still not very well. I get the message! AND! I will do something ‘bout it! Oh! And, the photo? A photo from my 20’s which I made kind of grungy messy to state the obvious of the not so obvious mess I had made of my life! Sometimes, the obvious doesn’t seem so obvious to us. Now, I am really going to go rest and you have a good day! Obviously!   Trace

1 comment:

  1. I get your message! Always like your work.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete