Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, June 1, 2012

AN EFFECTIVE INSTRUMENT OF AFFECT

My photopart says: It's not about the substantial effect you have on your instrument, it's about the instrumental affect you have with your substance. We were discussing sound effects and new equipment. Should say dreaming. Nothing wrong with effects or wanting the best for your music or whatever you do. But, I was just trying to say that it's what's in us that comes out in music. Our substance. Along with working hard and respecting the gifts/talents God gave everyone. I mean, there is a substantial amount of people that have the gift of music to share. It's not a unique thing. What makes it unique is bringing yourself and what your're made of to the table. So, what are you made of? Me? I'm made of "the substance of things hoped for" and "the substance of making do and doing my best at whatever I do". The instrument of choice for both? Faith! It keeps me tuned in to other's hearts, not just their ears. Do you need effects to effectively affect someone? Hmmm... Have a substantially affective day! And be effective about it! PIMP LOL.      Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment