Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, June 15, 2012

RESORTS! JUST WHAT'LL YOU RESORT TO?

"RESORTS! JUST WHAT'LL YOU RESORT TO?" So, the Dr.’s and me think what I need for my crazy health situation is a week at a beach/mountain resort. Since I can’t take meds, the salt water would heal my sinus’s and the sun and beach and mountains, well… you know. But! Since, I can’t go to a resort, I have resorted to creativity. After all. Horace penned one of my fave quotes that isn’t mine: Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant. Meaning money or health or whatever fits your adversity. So, anyways, my resort? “Trace’s Place”. I have fresh homemade saltwater for my sinus’s, have a chair ready if I feel like sun, and mountains of pillows to remind me of the glorious beauty of the mountains God made and the security and gentle rest He provides in His creation. I can just feel myself lay my head down on a carpet of mountain grass or a beach of sand. Ahh… Oh! And, “live” music. Medicine for the bones AND the soul. Hope you find your resort today! You just gotta look. Oh! And, one disclaimer: these statements in no way prevent me from accepting any other Resort offers. Just sayin’!      Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment