Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Silver Lining of Latitude or Platinum Platitude!

Seeing the silver lining in everything takes a heart of gold. And, sometimes, that gold is tried by fire and purified until we can see the silver lining shining through. sometimes, others, or even ourselves tell us we'll never reach our dreams. I say: seeing the silver lining after hearing alot of platinum platitudes, requires touching a heart of gold. God's. That's what our new song is about. About reaching our dreams. And about a love tried by fire. And, faith... Yes, life is trying! So, we try harder. Always! Never give up!  Try giving others some love with a silver lining of latitude! Instead of platinum platitudes!  That's my attitude!  Been there. Okay, so today’s story to go along with my thoughts: So, I’m baking biscuits and hot sausage for brunch and the oven door handle and whole left side of the oven falls down. What's my silver lining? I don't have to cook? OK! So I found the 1 screw to put it back together, maybe, and laid it on the counter while I finished brunch. Now, I must add, I don't feel well at all. But, no complaints. Next thing I know...the screw landed on the floor somewhere unknown to me. Probably under the fridge in the dreaded “yuck world”! Guess you could say I'm screwed! The silver lining in this? Ummm...it gave me a joke? Or 2? What did the oven door have to say about it? I'm just too hot to keep a lid on! PIMP LOL. Hope your day is, too! Oh! And, tell me your silver lining…  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment