Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, June 4, 2012

Hot diggiTY dog! It’s Monday!

Hot diggiTY dog! It’s Monday! Now, I know most people are bummed on Mondays, but really! I can dig it! TY! I just woke up and Monday hit me right in the face. Kind of like this hot dog hit Em. Mmmm… Hope your Monday tastes this good. Tis better to relish the thought of Monday morning and ketchup after the weekend than to sit on your buns and be bummed. Well, I guess that would be bunned! PIMP LOL. What? I’m just a hot dog! Okay, so whether your ballpark is at work or play today, try not to get steamed. Especially if you get grilled. Take a bite out of life today! Don’t be a sauerkraut! You may find yourself in a pickle. Have fun! It’s kosher! The fun, I mean! Oh! And, July is national Hot Dog month. So, even though it's Monday, don't be bunned, unless you're a hot dog! Now, go have a hot dog, be a hot dog and say “hot diggiTY dog”! It’s Monday and I thank God for a new day. Even a Monday! Yes, even a Monday can taste this good. I CAN dig it TY! Hot dog!      Trace

2 comments:

  1. Love this. You just made my Monday alright. Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I could do that, Joe! Come back soon. I love hearing from you and everyone.

    Trace

    ReplyDelete