Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, June 25, 2012

Trash Talkin'!

“Trash Talkin’!” I used have a receipt box where I kept receipts for everything for a year. Then, they piled up and I trashed them. Yesterday I wasn’t thinking and threw a receipt away after 1 day because I just knew we wouldn’t shouldn’t couldn’t need it.  Today, I am digging through old chicken bones, blue cheese dressing, hot sauce and various other disgusting things, to find the receipt. Good thing I am sick and stuffed up. Can’t smell a stinkin’ thing and that is good today! Anyway, woulda shoulda coulda, but didnada, save my receipt. Yes, I found it and then showered it and me. And, then started my receipt box again. Don’t want no repeat on digging for a receipt! My new refrigerator magnet of an old Chinese Proverb says:  Better to stick your hands in the receipt box trash at the end of the year, than the garbage can trash at the end of the day. My lesson at the end of the day? Some trash is cleaner than others? PIMP LOL. No, here it is:  No diggin’ on trash talkin’. Unless  you’re diggin’ IN the trash! That’s what trash I’m talkin’ ‘bout!  In either case, you might get you’re your hands dirty. But, if it’s just the talkin’ you dig instead of diggin’ the trash? Umm…your mouth gets trashed, too! What? Just don’t dig trash. Unless you’re diggin’ for receipts or something in a bag full of nasty garbage. Not a mouthful of nasty garbage. You dig?    Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment