Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, June 1, 2012

OLD BAGS, HOT AIR and DUST IN THE WIND!


“OLD BAGS, HOT AIR and DUST IN THE WIND!” Get sucked into life instead of getting the life sucked outta you! Hey! Suck it up you old bag! What? Oh! No. Not you. That’s what the vacuum said to the bag just before I put a new bag in it. PIMP LOL. I would never be disrespectful and call someone that. Though, all of us act like an old bag sometimes, no matter what age. Full of hot air and dust in the wind. So, what made me write that? Well, today I am talkin' to my vacuum and suckin’ it up! What? Vacuuming! Cleaning day! I know. You’re thinking “that sucks”. I hope so cuz I love when all that dirt gets sucked up. Now, I might sound like a suck-up, but I really I hope your day sucks. If you’re cleaning, that is! If not? Then suck it up and have a fun day. Whatever you’re doing. Make the best of it. Cuz when life sucks and you come across some dirt? Just suck it up. Better than spreading it. Stand upright! Just like my vacuum. And, be careful changing the bags. Or you could have yourself some dust in the wind. Oh, and that thud you heard awhile ago? That was me passing out on the garage floor after furiously trying to get the filter door screwed shut before it sucks all the dust into the AC unit. Time to drill new holes before it sucks the life outta me. Now, that would suck! PIMP LOL. So, finally, I would just like to say, “Get sucked into life. Instead of into the dirt.” Then you won’t have tunnel vision! And, you feel like “Dust In The Wind” Tunnel. What? Well, my vacuum has wind tunnels and it got me thinking about dust and wind and tunnels and hot air. And, that happens to be a great song by Kansas! The 1st one I played on a 12-string and sang with Sam. So, be filled with fun, not hot air! Stand upright. And, you’ll be alright. Alright now, I really gotta go. That old bag needs to be tossed. Oh, and I have my stuffed snow lady hanging onto the vacuum instead of me. She’s my stand-in for today. She reminds me of cooler days and to keep my cool. And, I’m not really dressed for a photo op. Well, maybe I am? I look like an old bag. PIMP LOL. Keep your cool. Suck it up. Better than spreadin’ it! Sometimes, you gotta get dirty to stay grounded. Get sucked into life! Instead of getting the life sucked outta you! See what happens when you to talk to your vacuum? You get the dirt on life! My vacuum says the most important thing about dirt is? You just gotta suck it up! That's my free vacuum advice. May seem like a lot of hot air, but it's free hot air. Suck it up. Last thought? It's finally pouring down raining. Even the yard knows that when you're surrounded by dirt and it rains? Suck it up! So, he's a suck up, too.  So, dirt's good for us. Rain's good for us. Keeps us upright.  Straight up!  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment