Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, June 7, 2012

MY CUP POURETH OVER

“MY CUP POURETH OVER”! So! I’ve been pouring myself out working on a vocal and harmony for a new song. I am taking a break for awhile today to fill back up. Because, what fills me up, empties me. And then fills me back up. And, then…my cup runneth over. And, I begin again. You get it. Sometimes, it pours out the eyes, sometimes the lips, but, always out the heart! What pours me out, gives me room to be filled back up. I can’t be filled back up, if I’m afraid to be emptied. What pours me out, may floor me, but what fills me, chills me out! So, I lift my cup to you. Oops! Watch out. Some spilled over. That happens. Love you guys for lifting my cup! Cuz, sometimes, our cup gets heavy! And, you need some help to get a “handle” on it! For me, my greatest help comes from God, family and friends. No doubt! My cup may poureth over, but it also runneth over with blessings taken in! You want your cup filled back up and runneth over? Pour yourself out. No doubt!     Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment