Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fluff 'n Stuff!

“FLUFF “N STUFF”! So, me and my fave blanket just got done tangling. Course, it took place in the dryer which is in the garage. This is what is left of my fave blanket. It got tangled up with everything in the dryer and clogged up the dryer vent and hose and I finally loosened it with hot air blowing in it. It then violently flew out all over the garage and up my nose! All over. Imagine that photo everywhere in the garage! It may be all fluff but packed a punch coming out. Def blew me away. Not what my stuffy head needed today. PIMP LOL. Course, when I pulled myself together and grabbed my weapon of choice, Mr. Blues Vacuum, things really starting sucking. For “the blanket”. Sucked up all the fluff and other stuff in the whole garage. Maybe a few cobwebs and dust. Filled a whole bag. That blanket won’t be tangling with me anymore. Should have parted with it years ago when it started to get too threadbare and all fluff and messy. Just goes to show you that you may be able to fool some with your fluff but not for long. The fluff just gets blown away by the hot air and is a suck up! Be a blanket of comfort AND truth. The stuff blankets are made of. With more than a thread of integrity and love. The fabric of your life, your heart, your soul. Not a mess of fluff. Have a fun day. This story is just about the stuff and fluff my days are made of.      Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment