Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

THE SKYE's THE LIMIT!

“THE SKYE's THE LIMIT!” They're calling for rain! Ahhh… I love when it pours. When the sky is pouring out rain, I love to pour out music! But, now, Skye? She dances! When that sky rains, that Skye dances! Love that, too. Whatever you do through your rain? Just soak it up. It makes us grow. Dancin’or singin’ in the rain. Or even playin’ in the mud. Moves the rain that’s drowning the heart to pour out tears of joy through the eyes. Clears up our vision. You know? Like the song: I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash! Classic stuff. One of my fave songs, ever. And, sometimes, you just gotta plain get muddy to stay grounded. Find the joy in the rain and the mud. The sky is the limit! Thank God for the sky, the mud and the rain! And, all the Skye’s who dance and sing in the rain.    Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment