Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ogre's and Giants

Ogre's & Giants! Face it! We all have to! You may have a lot of giants to face today, but remember they are only a stone's throw from being taken down! I totally ogre-e with that! PIMP LOL! What? You remember David and Goliath? Sure! And, I've totally seen what God can do. I just gotta remember that when I'm outta stones, I still got a Rock. Now, I sure hope somebody in that car has a stone and a Rock! Have a fun day. Take down that giant! I am def always working on mine. Got a bag full of stones, a Rock and my hard hat on. But, that's an earlier post. Oh! And, you can read my story about a new movie if you click on the photodrama poster. It's like the giant. Just a stone's throw away!  Here's story I originally wrote for the poster art! A poster from the up-and-coming soon-to-be horror classic in 3D “Attack Of The Giant Lady”. It takes place in 1950 in a small town, of course. The story goes that she was a normal lady until she swam in the lake, which, of course, had chemicals poured in it that made her giant and crave metal. The only clue the people had was that when she took off her finger-less gloves, you knew she was ready to attack and eat! Gloves off! Meant business! Meant run for your lives. She sure has good “taste” in the cars she eats! You just knew the movie had to take place years ago for there still to be much metal in the cars! PIMP LOL. If you look close, you can see her mouth wide open and ready to gobble up. She sure loves those woodies. More fiber, I guess. Sure hope the family got out cuz she eats the car in rows like a corn on the cob. Watch for the movie coming out this fall. Sounds like a good old “B” movie classic in the making. A giant hit! See ya at the movies. Oh! And 2 free posters for anyone who guesses the name of the car!    Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment