Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, June 18, 2012

SAVVY SHOES or SAVVY SALT

“SAVVY SHOES or SAVVY SALT?” What did the Morton salt girl say to the shoe? You need to get some savvy tips on the back of you like I have on me and you can take that tip with a grain of salt! What? Here's the story! So, on the way home from diggin’ our fun Daddy Day, I ran into Publix to get some salt. I was so tired and my heels were so slippery that umm...yep! I slipped and fell to my knees. Ouch! The guy that was walking past just looked at me as I said without a flinch, “I needed some help finding the salt, so I went straight to the top”! What? 1st thing that came to my mind cuz it looked like I fell to my knees praying. He laughed. But, I really laughed harder when I saw what was on the salt. It read “salt savvy” tips on the back. Maybe I needed “shoe saavy” tips on the back of mine, right? Have a saavy night. Stop by our album photos and stories. You’ll dig them. You can take that with a grain of salt! PIMP LOL. And, yes! My leg hurts. But, it takes my mind off of being sick and stuffy and dizzy. What? You gotta look on the bright side! Just had to shake things up a bit. Said the salt shaker! Who did you think I meant me? PIMP LOL. For my savvy tips on everything in life? I do go straight to the top! Okay, one last thing. You know that the Morton Salt girl really and truly wants to have a pair of shoes like that! Just sayin'! PIMP LOL TNT. Oh! And, the answer is: yes, I can walk today! Take that, too, with a grain of salt! Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment