Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Still-let-o-thers See Your Kind Heart, Not Your Behind Part

"Still-let-o-thers See Your Kind Heart! Not Your Behind Part!" What? Just a short story about shoes. Okay, so don’t be a heel and step on everyone’s toes. You know? Point out other’s faults. They may just arch their eyebrows and shoe you away. Instead, point out their sparkle. That can be “healing”! After all, we should “still-let-o-thers see your kind heart, even when it’s YOUR hurting toes been stepped on. Or, feelings, if you know what I mean. Show a kind heart, not the behind part. Right? I'd rather have my foot in a stiletto and walk a mile, than still-let-o-thers see me put my foot in my mouth, by a mile. Besides, shoes come in pairs and have to walk together. So should we. So, don't let anyone walk all over you. Especially with stilettos on. Get the point? PIMP LOL. Instead, let 'em walk WITH you! You know the old saying "walk a mile in my stilettos"? Well, I def will stil-let-o you walk a mile in mine. Or my boots. We all have those miles, right? And, if the stiletto doesn't fit? You may even have to get your boots out and kick boot! PIMP LOL. I'll walk a mile with you anytime. Okay, I'll shoe! See you!     Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment