Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bill and Miranda: The Rights Exercise Duo”

“Bill and Miranda: The Rights Exercise Duo!” In the morn, I'll be doing the rights exercise. No, that’s not some new fancy workout. Been around for years. It’s named after a guy named Bill and a girl named Miranda. It’s actually called “Exercising My Rights”. The Bill of… Any citizen can work it. And, believe me. Some do. Pretty heavy weight routine. 1st, I will exercise my right to go to church and be lifted up! It lifts my weights for me. Now, THAT is exercise! I bet you thought I was gonna say exorcise. PIMP LOL. No. But we do all battle our demons. Had to throw my humor weight around. Want some lightweight exercise that has heavyweight results? Lift someone up. All you gotta do is smile and pray. And, you both get lifted up! Both, a facial and cardiovascular workout. Oh! And, when I get home I am singing and working outside, so if any neighbors decide to call the cops, they may have probable cause for disturbing the peace, but, I shall exercise my right to bare arms, anyways. What? It’s Florida, it’s hot and I need a tan! And, I am not baring a false witness. If the cops come for a routine check, I will plead the 5th and ask them to go ask Miranda! If they choose to take me away, my family will require just compensation and forbid cruel or unusual punishment. Unless they can help. PIMP LOL. Which may end up in Double Jeopardy! What? Go exercise…your rights. Hope the rest of your weekend lifts you up! And, them. Nothing routine about it! Rights on! Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment