Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

FIERY HOOPS and HULA HOOPS!

"FIERY HOOPS and HULA HOOPS!" Work or life got you jumping through hoops today? Fiery hoops? Well, put out those fires and jump through THIS hoop. “The Hula Hoop”! And, start a fire in your soul! Does a pretty good job on getting your muscles fired up, too! Just sayin’. Good exercise and fun! You hip to the hula, hello? It’s just 1 of those things that no one can stand to sit and just watch. You gotta try it. You gotta jump in. Like life. No spectators. You gotta stay in the loop. I mean, umm...hoop! So, that's my hoopla on the hoop!  My scoop on the hoop and staying in the loop! Stay in the loop and jump into today! Start a fire. You hip?  Trace

1 comment: