Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, June 4, 2012

Lift A Fork Load Of Thanks, Smooth Operator!

“Lift A Fork Load Of Thanks! Be One Smooth Operator!” Forklift Operator, that is! So, I was looking in the want ads and decided to go for an interview. So, after I showed the man my proof of experience he said “umm…yeauh, I’m not real sure that lifting your fork to your mouth and placing back on your plate qualifies as a fork-lift operator.” I told him that was what I called a li’l creative application filling out. Smooth operator is what he called me! With a good pitch! Darn! I should have showed him my pitch fork moves! So, remember to pray when things are going smooth, too. That’s when we can most remember to be thankful. Because when things aren’t smooth, we be prayin’ for a smooth spoonful of medicine. You know? Some help! Some smoothness! And, we tend to forget about thankful things. So, when life is smooth, be lifting up a forkload of thanks. It’ll keep your plate filled. Oh! And, there’s a very cool smooth song that came to my mind just now. Smooth Operator by Sade! Love it. So will you. I lift my fork in thanks for you guys! One last thing! My stories are always true life unless I say. So, I’m here to say that I didn’t actually go for this interview, just in my head. It's full like my plate. And, yes I know I'm a character. A cartoon character. PIMP LOL.    Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment