Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Captured In The Moment! It's A Buzz!

"Being Captured In The Moment Watching A Bug Being Captured By A Wasp. And, Other Moments Like These!" What? What's all the buzz about?  Well, while folding wash today in the garage, I witnessed a wasp buzzing so ferociously loud that even with my stuffy ears and the dryer going, it caught my attention! What was it doing? It was like in slow motion carrying a giant bug, 4 times it size. You just knew it was going to make it to its destination. It finally made it to a wall where it made its trek across the wall to the corner and hid behind some wood where I could see it plant it eggs inside of the big insect host. Wow! I wish I had footage of that, but I was too "in the moment" to actually stop and think about capturing the moment. Sometimes, life is like that. Thank you God for such cool moments. The ones we capture and the ones we’re in. By these both, You capture our hearts. Oh, and the photodrama? Another miracle. A captured moment of captured hearts that were “in the moment”! Hey! Wait a moment! PIMP LOL. Hope your day is filled with many moments and captures. That's my latest buzz!  Being captured in the moment IS a buzz.  So, I'll buzz off. To the next moment...   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment