Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, June 11, 2012

KICKING BUTT: AN ELICIT TALENT!

"KICKING BUTT: AN ELICIT TALENT"! Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant." – Horace. I love this and will show you how I have put his wonderful words into action this night. Here goes: Okay, so am I full of it? Certainly not! But, my septic is. I don't know if it's the rain or what, but it was backed up with water after just having it emptied 9 months ago. No water for me the rest of the night. Going to bed to get some rest cuz my tank is drained. Well, my brain tank, that is. I hope the same for the septic tank by mornin'... Def PIMP LOL, cuz I can't use the toilet! For you Horace: I will elicit the talent of fixing the toilet overflow/septic that I would not have displayed had we been overflowing with prosperity to pay a plumber. In this case, the stuffed-away talent and the stuffed-up toilet would have both lain dormant! PIMP LOL. I shall hope and pray for the talent and the septic overflow to both be elicit. You know? Bring forth? Now, bring forth some sleep! I lay my head down to sleep. I’ll kick butt tomorrow! I'm wiped out! Have a kick butt week. Get out there and consider yourself encouraged.  Okay, part 2: Epic septic statement of the day came after this knowledgeable & well-spoken kind young gentleman was pumping out our septic tank. I was saying that it must be because I am so sick that the smell seems so bad. He said, “No. Maybe, it’s just because poop smells umm….poopy!” He said that the poop gods never disappoint on representing with odor. I laughed & said, “nothing too deep about that. Not as deep as what was in the tank”! He made our day less crappy in more ways than one. Not sure how long the drain will last, but tonight we celebrate! Epically! And, septically! PIMP LOL. Have a kick butt night!   Trace 

No comments:

Post a Comment