Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pacer Yourself and Watch Out For Gremlins!

“Pacer Yourself & Watch Out For Gremlins”! What?! Well, I just saw a story ‘bout a guy with an old Gremlin car that had parts from a Pinto and a Pacer. Said he got the cars real cheap. I couldn't believe my eyes, but I believed he def got them cheap. Real cheap! Said he just wanted to make something cool out of the worst ugliest cars. Kind of pimp his Gremlin. He PIMPed it alright! My kind of PIMPing it. And, you guys know what my acronym PIMP LOL stand for right? If not, ask! Anyways, instead he Pinto’d it and slowed its Pacer to a crawl. He said he was trying to prove 2 wrongs CAN make a right, or in this case, 3 wrongs. I think not! 2 wrongs can never make a right. And, 3? Well, that is just wrong! But, I do have to say, that I admire him for being creative and doing what he pleases no matter what others think. Taking something old or ugly and making use of it. You do see some strange stories when you are sick. Course, I’m always sick! I will have to go recover now after laying my eyes on that. Plus, I have to Pacer myself. Might have been too much shock and excitement for one day. Have a shocking, fun and exciting day. But, Pacer yourself and watch out for Gremlins. And, you know, come to think about it? God does some pretty cool things with us ugly pintos, gremlins and pacers. Just sayin'.   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment