Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, June 1, 2012

FLAWED and AWED

“DON'T TURN YOUR NOSE UP AT FLAWS! YOU DEF MIGHT MISS THE AWES"! Okay, so, I was noticing in one of our vids that my nose isn’t exactly what I thought. When I was in the hospital on machines, etc., I lost part of my nostril.Yes! I know. Gross. But, it really bothers me and looks weird. Guess, putting that fact on FB and my blog was the wrong to do if I wanted everyone to not stick their nose in my umm…nose biz? Am I being “picky”? What? Gotta laugh at ourselves. I smell the odor of humor in the air. A lot of people gonna laugh at my nose now. That’s okay. I like laughing. Good for the soul. And, besides? With the nostril scar defect thingie, no one will notice all the other flaws as much. Oh, well. We all got flaws. Inside and out. So, don’t stick your nose up at anyone else because of their flaws! Turn your nose up at their flaws and you just might miss their awes. Hope your day has a whiff of flawless fun in the air. Yes, strive for flawless excellence, but know that it is the flaws that drive us to strive for that excellence. Leave the flawless perfection to God. That’s His bizness. And, I am awed. Yes. I may be flawed. In fact! I AM flawed! But! I am awed at what He can do and does….flawlessly! In all of us. Around all of us. Through all of us. We all have awes in us. That’s His bizness. I know you “nose” what I mean! Love you guys, flaws and awes… Awwww…. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment