Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Slingin' Hash And Eating My Words!

“SPAM, SAUCE & HASH! THE SPECIALTY PLATES SERVED HERE AT SENSITIVE SITY!” What? Here’s the story behind the title: So, I’m feelin’ a li’l saucy because I just made home-made BBQ sauce. Yes! I know I am supposed to be resting. I will! Right after this. For several days, too. Well, for the 1st time ever, I have been blocked on FB. It seems I was reported for spamming. Which I don’t do! I send all personal notes and responses. Here, and at all my sites. I like to always have a personal connection. You know? Take time! Anyways, I got reported right after I got an email from a friend saying, amongst many things, that I should can it! I very rarely get anything but lovely notes. But, you know me. “Sensitive City!” That’s where I live and serve. Where I serve hash, but don’t sling it around! Maybe hash things out or get a li’l saucy but never spam. PIMP LOL. Anyways, they were defriending me. Now, this is a church friend, I thought. Whom I still love and care about. Yes, even us church folks make bad judgments. What!!!?? Well, you know me. God knows me. That is my defense. Plus, if I was going to have a defense, it would be this: if I was going to spam people, it WOULD be canned! Duh! Isn’t spam always canned? That’s just the nature of that beast! Just sayin’. I tried the talkin’, the emailing, etc. No reply. I can only give it to God, now. Because I don’t give up. So, let me explain and then my defense shall be silence again. I share my blog articles automatically from my blog and our music and our videos to share our hearts, our stories and our God. To give hope. For anyone. Anyone! And, for us! We need it, too. It’s our way of serving and connecting. Okay, just had to get that spam thing off my plate. I ate enough of that when I was a kid. So, before you accuse a friend, excuse yourself and talk to God, our creator and friend. He might serve up something for your plate. Def not spam. Maybe a li’l saucy! But def a heaping helping of hash that says “hear ME”! Before you tell someone to can it, or in FB terms “defriend”, hash it out. Try asking or talking. Wow! Communicate. Fascinating concept. Hash it out, without slinging a lot of it around! PIMP LOL! Oh! And, make your words sweet. Cuz you just might have to eat them. At least I have my homemade sauce to put on them! PIMP LOL. Okay, so, thanks for hearing me out. Oh! And, I may get hammy, but never spammy! I may even get saucy, but never bossy! I try to have saucy, (as in fresh, unique and spicy) stories and music, but I would never be bossy by making someone listen or read. Now, go have a fun day, friends! Right now!!! PIMP LOL TNT!  Lastly, click on the photoart and you'll see me eating my words. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment