Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Keep Lookin' Up

Keep lookin' up! Don't be disheartened, dear heart! That's what I felt God put in my heart today. So, I was practicing a li'l on our new song. Then, some much needed rest by watching "Matilda" with my girl! One of our fave movies. Back to the basics! No hairdo or make-up. Whoops!! Not even fingerless gloves! What? I'm still recuping! Here are part of the words to our new song (fits my gold shirt, by chance PIMP LOL): 












Sometimes, it seems, we'll never reach our dreams
Our ♥s just grow tired with each passing hour
We must hold on...continue to go on
The worth of our love will be rewarded from above

Don't let love grow cold
Jus' keep reachin' higher...
More precious than gold...
is a love tried by fire...

Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment