Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, June 14, 2012

MY TRAVEL TRAVAILS & TARRY TOWNS

“MY TRAVEL TRAVAILS & TARRY TOWNS: Getting Lost At Livinginthemoment City” Yep! I’m a trip! And, I’m on a journey! I’ve got to carry on. No need to pack a suitcase or carry-on cuz I come with my own baggage. And, believe me? It’s packed! I’m a case! And, that suits me fine. But, I have no reservations! Just keepin’ my eye on the destination! Check out some places I’ve visited by looking at the souvenir stickers on my travel trunk. Some trips “stick”er with you more than others. Life is a trip. If your travel becomes too much travail, it’s time to check your baggage! Oh! And, yes, that's actually a photograph of my travel trunk & places I've been! Ya know, I wouldn't have found my way to Hopeville if I had been on my way from Hellandbackville! Just sayin'... What other places have I been? The Lesstraveled Road lead to Merryland and Hard Knocksville. Which was right past Aintlifegrand Junction and Aintlifegrand Rapids. See you on the road. Carry on… Oh! And, I did spend a lot of time the Road leading to the town of Recovery. I met a lot of awesome travelers on it. Right now, I am back in Funky Town trying to recoup. And, though, I haven’t been able to do much traveling lately, when I do, I hardly ever get lost. Maybe a couple times and always at the same crossroads. You know? The sign reads: “Inthemoment Junction” this way and “Anxious City” that way! I sometimes, think someone mixed up the arrows and pointed them in the wrong direction. PIMP LOL. But, I wouldn’t mind staying lost for a couple days at “Inthemoment”. Even live there, right? I mean that’s where we should live. Finding joy and peace in the moment and not worrying about yesterday or tomorrow. Tough for me with my health stuff, but I do try most times to tarry there. Yet, it seems like I rarely stay more than umm…a moment? Wait a moment!! I wanna stay in the moment all day today. I’m hoping to get lost there soon. And, for you to get lost, too. Watch out for the other places on my suitcase. I am sure you’ve been there, too. Gotta go! Now, get lost! And, you know, the next time someone tells you to get lost? Think of this and smile. And, get lost in the moment. I’ll see you there, soon… Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment