Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Just Some Light Clean Thinking, Mister!

“Just Some Light Clean Thinking, Mister!” Just some more light thinking. About what this time? Clean thoughts. No! I always have clean thoughts. I meant Mr. Clean thoughts! Yep! So, I got brand new car door lock knob thingies. How? I used Mr. Clean Magic Eraser on them. Wow! Cleans ‘em up like, umm…magic! See, after cleaning just about everything I could find in the house, we had to go to the store to get more of this guy’s magic stuff. As I was sitting in the car, voila’! The door locks knobs stood out like a sore thumb. Or like a sore thumb had touched them. Oooh! Everything else was clean in the car, but them. Every time we clean the car, I can’t get them clean and they don’t detach to soak in bleach. This time, all the sudden, I could see his sparkly shiny head in my head with his magic eraser. Mr. Clean is the man! He works some magic don’t you know it! He’s a sight for sore eyes. And, sore stains of any kind. One thing he can’t clean? The stains on me. But, those are just character lines and freckles, right? Well, I am a character. And, then the ones in me? Well, my God can clean those. He did years ago. My God keeps me. It’s not magic. It's real life. But, it’s feels real magical knowing that. And, knowing that makes want to keep it clean. He is a sight for sore eyes and hearts. So, the guy with the shiny head and I say “have a magical weekend and keep it clean, mister”! PIMP LOL.          Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment