Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, June 25, 2012

Truth Can Be Weathered! Whether You Like It Or not

Little Debbie might be a sweet snack, but our Little Debbie is a sweet smack! Of rain! Just been resting and, yes, still sick. And, in much pain from my fall at the store. Pain, I can stand. Dizzy, not! But, enjoying the storms and rain. Just, not the rain on the inside. No complaints. Both will pass. The clouds will lift. Hope you guys have a sweet day. Enjoy a Little Debbie and a li’l of Debbie. And, remember if you hear something stormy about someone else? Don’t let your thundering thoughts cloud your heart. Go strike up a gentle conversation like the rain talks to the grass. Truth can strike you gently like the rain or electrifying like lightning. Either way, truth is striking and may prove electrifying! Truth is a lightning bolt when spoken and when not spoken! And, something else I say? "Truth can be weathered. Whether you like it or not. Just like storms." PIMP LOL. Well, I gotta bolt. Well, not exactly bolt, but try to move a bit! PIMP LOL. Oh! Be an angel and tell me what’s your fave Little Debbie? Mine is Devil Cremes or used to be when I was a kid. Devil cake and angel creme! PIMP LOL. Oh! And Cloud Cakes.   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment