Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, June 18, 2012

♪♫ It's A Jungle Out There...♪♫!





♪♫ It's A Jungle Out There...♪♫! Have a wildly fun week. Keep the fires burning so you can find your way back home! Cuz, it’s a jungle out there. You know you just started singing the song “It’s A Jungle Out There” by Randy Newman, the theme song on Monk… I did. My family probably won't admit it, but they do, too. PIMP LOL. ♪♫ It's A Jungle Out There...♪♫ Shhh... Not too loud, though. You might wake the animals out there. PIMP LOL. Too late! I hear a roar! It's my vacuum! What? It's a jungle in my house, too! Time to turn the music up! Still very stuffy today, using saltwater and other remedies. But, cleaning and being with my girl tames the beast in this jungle! I so remember a day when I was even too weak to fold wash. Today? We are folding the wash together! Yes, I am thankful for folding wash! It's all about perspective out in this jungle.      Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment