Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Pickin' My Goobers?

Attention All You Goobers: Let off some steam before you go nuts! PIMP LOL. What? OK, so, I’m boiling some green peanuts for the fam and the lid was rattling, so I took it off. I guess they were a li’l fed up, cuz they sure were letting off some steam. No! Not the fam! The peanuts! The family just told me to put a lid on it cuz they WEREN’T fed up. What? I was letting the steam out to see if they were done so they could eat and GET fed up. PIMP LOL. Feelin’ a li’l like a nut or a bit green? Don’t get too fed up. Have fun and let off a li’l steam. Oh! And, I know. The sick things I think of when I’m sick. I just can’t understand why my mind can get sick, but not rest. Well, it IS sick. It just gets sicker when I’m sick. Just doesn’t rest. Thanks for putting up with my humor and hope and music. Love you guys for that. I might be a nut, but I’m not green. Well, maybe a li’l today! No complaints. I see the silver lining… But, that’s another story. For real. I am thankful to God for humor. Tis medicine for the bones. Oh! And how do we eat the goobers? I use a toothpick to stab and pick the goobers out of the shells. Guess you could say we pick our goobers? No that's not a typo! Trace (just another goober)

No comments:

Post a Comment