Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Matilda and Making Memories

My daughter and I watching "Matilda" together on the couch for the 136th time. Yes, we do love it. But, we are safe together from the evil Ms. Trunchbowl! One of those sick days with the hair going wild. I think it must have been the part where Ms. Trunchbowl scared me so bad my hair stood up! PIMP LOL. My photo collage is.one side sketch and fresco effects and a few others. The other side is water color and impressionists! I love them. Great memories even though I don't feel too well. You can make a memory when you least expect it. When you least feel like it.  Make one for them.  God always comes when you need Him. Love you guys.     Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment