Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, June 4, 2012

Having A Cow!

AHEM! Hey you PARENTS ! Yes! You! I'm taking a “Parent Poll”. Well, an apparent parent poll. Cuz, apparently, this parent still has not adjusted to my teenage girl driving ‘round town and on the highway without her Dad or me. So, umm…parents? How long does it take ‘til I stop having cows? Cuz, like umm…I have enough to start a dairy farm, here. And, I’m not milkin’ this for sympathy. Just chewin' the cud. And, she’s a great driver, but I’m a Mama… Nuff said. Okay, I’m milkin’ it. Old Annabell in the photo is telling the girls to make room for another cow. Cuz I just had 1. Actually, jokes aside, I write and pray while she’s driving. What? I’m def not a “cow”ard! Just a Moo-ma with alot of cowbells. PIMPLOL. That's the good thing about having cows. I have lots of cowbells for our music. So, how big of a dairy farm did you have when your kids started driving? Or will you have?     Trace

2 comments:

  1. I'm a parent so I get it, apparently. Love your writings and music.

    John and Jackies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! Glad you got it. Having cows comes with the territory. Or the farmland! PIMP LOL. Trace

    ReplyDelete