Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, May 31, 2012

RAWKWARD MOMENTS!

"WHAT'S A RAWKWARD MOMENT?" That awkward moment when you realize that you no longer feel awkward, at the moment. PIMP LOL! You know, you feel like you got this. You can do it. For the moment. You rawk at this one thing. For the moment. You rock (said in an English accent)! Either that, or Scooby Doo is in your head telling you feel rawkward! Or is that how he says awkward? Ruh roh! Oh well! Don’t listen to those voices in your head or anyone trying to tell you you’re awkward. Listen to Who’s in your heart. You rawk! Hope you have a day filled with rawkward moments! Rawk it. Rock on! Cuz, everybody feels awkward at some time. EVERYBODY! And, yes, rawk came from the music world. And, yes! I have Scooby Doo PJ’s. A gift when I was sick. Does that mean I'm sick for still wearing them? NO! I love Scooby Doo and all that mystery stuff. Ruh roh! 

Trace

1 comment:

  1. Great photo and story. Always. I admit I liked Scooby Doo. Ruh roh!

    Joe

    ReplyDelete